|Announced||September 21, 2020|
|Dates||February 19-20, 2021|
|Attended||Nearly 1.5 million|
BlizzConline is the fourteenth BlizzCon event, hosted virtually by Blizzard Entertainment from February 19 to February 20, 2021. Serving as a replacement for 2020's physical BlizzCon event, which was canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic, BlizzConline is free to watch and engage in.
- Blizzard Arcade Collection, featuring original and definitive editions of The Lost Vikings, Rock N Roll Racing and Blackthrone. Available for free to The Celebration Collection owners (depending on the platform).
- Rogue class revealed for Diablo IV
- Diablo II: Resurrected has been announced. Coming to PC and Consoles.
- The mount model was revealed just a few hours before BlizzConline.
- Patch 9.1.0: "Chains of Domination" announced.
- Bananas and Daisy the Sloth as new charity pets
- World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade Classic has been announced.
Prior to BlizzConline:
- A video named "Quill You Be Ready?" was posted on Feb 16, teasing of a Kalimdor-themed expansion.
- On February 9, they introduced a new Core Set and Classic Format
Features and schedule
The features and schedule for BlizzConline:
|Blizzard||Opening Ceremony||4:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
|All||CarBot: A 30th Anniversary Cartoon||5:00 PM - 5:05 PM|
|World of Warcraft / Blizzard||World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade Classic Deep Dive||5:05 PM - 5:35 PM|
|Hearthstone||Hearthstone: Year of the Gryphon Deep Dive||5:05 PM - 5:45 PM|
|Diablo||Diablo IV: What's Next||5:05 PM - 5:35 PM|
|Overwatch||Behind the Scenes of Overwatch 2||5:05 PM - 5:45 PM|
|Strategy||StarCraft Legends||5:05 PM - 7:05 PM|
|Blizzard||Diablo IV: What's Next (Reboardcast)||5:35 PM - 6:00 PM|
|World of Warcraft||World of Warcraft: Shadowlands Update||5:35 PM - 6:00 PM|
|Diablo||Diablo: The Voice of Deckard Cain||5:35 PM - 5:45 PM|
|Hearthstone||Hearthstone: Battlegrounds Exhibition||5:45 PM - 7:30 PM|
|Diablo||Diablo Developer Roundtable||5:45 PM - 6:15 PM|
|Overwatch||The Voices of Overwatch||5:45 PM - 7:10 PM|
|Blizzard||Behind the Scenes of Overwatch 2 (Rebroadcast)||6:00 PM - 6:40 PM|
|World of Warcraft||World of Warcraft: Making of the Wandering Ancient Mount||6:00 PM - 6:10 PM|
|World of Warcraft||World of Warcraft: Voices of the Afterlife||6:10 PM - 7:30 PM|
|Diablo||Diablo: The Gothic World of Brom||6:15 PM - 6:40 PM|
|Diablo / Blizzard||Diablo II: Resurrected Deep Dive||6:40 PM - 7:30 PM|
|Strategy||Where It All Started: The Blizzard Arcade Collection||7:05 PM - 7:30 PM|
|Overwatch||Overwatch: Creating a Soundtrack||7:10 PM - 7:30 PM|
|Blizzard||BlizzConline Day 1 Wrap-Up||7:30 PM - 7:40 PM|
|World of Warcraft / Blizzard||World of Warcraft Q&A||2:00 PM - 3:00 PM|
|Hearthstone||Hearthstone Q&A||2:00 PM - 2:35 PM|
|Diablo||Diablo Q&A||2:00 PM - 3:00 PM|
|Overwatch||Overwatch League: Shock vs. The World||2:00 PM - 3:00 PM|
|Strategy||In-Game User-Generated Content Showcase||2:00 PM - 3:00 PM|
|Hearthstone||Blizzard Art Studio: Reno Jackson||2:35 PM - 3:00 PM|
|All||Virtual March of the Murlocs||3:00 PM - 3:05 PM|
|All||Community Showcase||3:05 PM - 4:05 PM|
|Blizzard||BlizzConline Presents: A Critical Role Diablo Campaign||4:05 PM - 6:20 PM|
|World of Warcraft||World of Warcraft: The Evolution of Thrall||4:05 PM - 5:05 PM|
|Hearthstone||Hearthstone: Innkeeper Impressions||4:05 PM - 4:10 PM|
|Diablo||Artists at Work: Diablo Hive Mother Part 1||4:05 PM - 5:20 PM|
|Overwatch||Overwatch: Community-Made Creations in the Workshop||4:05 PM - 5:10 PM|
|Strategy||Artists at Work: CarBot Animation||4:05 PM - 5:45 PM|
|Hearthstone||Hearthstone: Streamer Showdown||4:10 PM - 5:55 PM|
|World of Warcraft||World of Warcraft: Shadowlands Sound Creation||5:05 PM - 5:20 PM|
|Overwatch||Overwatch League: Crafts with Soe||5:10 PM - 6:20 PM|
|World of Warcraft||World of Warcraft: Cooking Workshop||5:20 PM - 6:20 PM|
|Diablo||Artists at Work: Diablo Hive Mother Part 2||5:20 PM - 6:20 PM|
|Strategy||Blizzard Art Studio: Tracer||5:45 PM - 6:10 PM|
|Hearthstone||Hearthstone: Bartender Bob's Advice||6:20 PM - 6:25 PM|
|Hearthstone||Where It All Started: Blizzard's Early Years (Rebroadcast)||6:05 PM - 6:20 PM|
|Strategy||Blizzard Art Studio: Roadhog||6:10 PM - 6:20 PM|
|All||Show Close||6:25 PM - 6:30 PM|
Panels that didn't make it live, instead published on their respective YouTube channels:
- Blizzard Art Studio: Margrave Krexus
- Blizzard Art Studio: Sire Denathrius
- Blizzard Art Studio: The Winter Queen
- Blizzard Art Studio - Reaper
- Blizzard Art Studio - Zenyatta
The Celebration Collection
The Celebration Collection is the virtual goodies/swag for BlizzConline and commemorates the 30th anniversary of Blizzard Entertainment. The collection is available in three tiers: Essentials Pack ($20), Heroic Pack ($40), and the Epic Pack ($60). They will be available for purchase up to 15 February 2022.
The collection is also available for purchase on Xbox, PlayStation, or Nintendo but only provides the full Blizzard Arcade Collection game and the goodies for Diablo III and Overwatch, on their respective platforms where the collection was purchased.
- General — Blizzard Arcade Collection
- World of Warcraft — Moon-Touched Netherwhelp
- StarCraft II and StarCraft: Remastered — 30th Anniversary Blizzard Legends Portrait Set
- Diablo III — Pet and Portrait
- Hearthstone — 10 Madness at the Darkmoon Faire card packs
- Heroes of the Storm — OSV-03 Rogue Mount with Tracer Hero (if hero is not unlocked already)
- Overwatch — 5 Loot Boxes, Player Icon and Spray
Heroic Pack (includes everything from the Essentials Pack on top of):
- World of Warcraft —
- Diablo III — Wings
- Hearthstone — Random Madness at the Darkmoon Faire Legendary card
- Overwatch — Raynhardt (Reinhardt skin)
Epic Pack (includes everything from the Essentials and Heroic Packs on top of):
- World of Warcraft — 30 Days of Game time
- Diablo III — Complete transmog set
- Hearthstone — 5 Golden Madness at the Darkmoon Faire card packs
- Overwatch — 3 Golden Loot Boxes
- ^ Alexey Borisov 2021-02-23. BlizzConline: Blizzard’s 30th anniversary with almost 1.5M viewers. Streams Charts. Retrieved on 2021-10-20.
- ^ Save the Date for BlizzConline February 19–20. Blizzard Entertainment (2020-09-21). Retrieved on 2020-09-21.
- ^ Introducing the Core Set and Classic Format. Blizzard Entertainment (2021-02-09).