2 Bonus talents and |
The alarms have been sounded. The High Inquisitor and his acolytes will be here soon. I'm too badly injured to be of much use, but I'll do what little I can to help.
Slay the High Inquisitor and his cronies. Tear off his head and return with it to Thassarian. Vengeance will sooth his savage soul.
One more thing, <name>. If you do manage to survive and make it back to Thassarian, tell him that they're executing prisoners at the chapel. Perhaps he'll send you there to play the hero once more.
What of Koltira?
I'll feed this bastard's head to the ghouls!
<Thassarian tosses the head into the back room.>
Did Koltira make it out?
I'm certain he did. Those walls can't hold him.
Time for some payback.
On accepting the quest:
- Koltira Deathweaver says: Damn the Crusade! I think my ribs are broken and I might be bleeding internally.
- Koltira Deathweaver says: I'll need to get my runeblade and armor... Just need a little more time.
- Koltira Deathweaver says: I'm still weak, but I think I can get an anti-magic barrier up. Stay inside it or you'll be destroyed by their spells.
- Koltira Deathweaver says: Maintaining this barrier will require all of my concentration. Kill them all!
- Koltira Deathweaver says: There are more coming. Defend yourself! Don't fall out of the anti-magic field! They'll tear you apart without its protection!
- Koltira Deathweaver says: I can't keep barrier up much longer... Where is that coward?
- High Inquisitor Valroth yells: The Crusade will purge your kind from this world!
- Koltira Deathweaver says: The High Inquisitor comes! Be ready, death knight! Do not let him draw you out of the protective bounds of my anti-magic field! Kill him and take his head!
- High Inquisitor Valroth yells: It seems that I'll need to deal with you myself. The High Inquisitor comes for you, Scourge!
- High Inquisitor Valroth says: You have come seeking deliverance? I have come to deliver!
- High Inquisitor Valroth says: LIGHT PURGE YOU!
- High Inquisitor Valroth says: Coward!
- Koltira Deathweaver says: Stay in the anti-magic field! Make them come to you!
- High Inquisitor Valroth's remains fall to the ground.
- Koltira Deathweaver says: The death of the High Inquisitor of New Avalon will not go unnoticed. You need to get out of here at once! Go, before more of them show up. I'll be fine on my own.
- Koltira Deathweaver says: I'll draw their fire, you make your escape behind me.
- Koltira Deathweaver yells: Your High Inquisitor is nothing more than a pile of meat, Crusaders! There are none beyond the grasp of the Scourge!