- Those who visit the capital city of the tauren know better than to misbehave.
They defended the town during the Elemental Unrest, warning its citizens.
- Cleave — Inflicts 110% of normal melee damage to an enemy and its nearest ally.
- Net — Immobilizes an enemy for 5 sec.
- Shoot — Shoots at an enemy, inflicting Physical damage.
- For the Warchief!
What are you looking for?
- It is found on the lowest section of Thunder Bluff. Search near the bank. It is not far from there.
- The Thunder Bluff Bank can be found on the lower rise.
- Which trainer do you seek?
- You will find the Sunwalker's Lodge on Hunter's Rise.
- The Seers of Elder Rise will help you. Seek them out in the Hall of Elders there.
- Aspiring to join our ranks one day? Sark Ragetotem can help you on your way. He's in the Hunter's Hall.
Guild Master & Vendor
- A fellowship of kindred spirits can be a powerful force. Krumn will help you to achieve this. You will find him at the Thunder Bluff Civic Information center on the lower rise next to the lifts.
- Krumn is the bull you are looking for. He can be found on the lower rise at Thunder Bluff Civic Information.
- Look for Innkeeper Pala in the building just south of the Thunder Bluff Bank on the lower rise.
- You can find a mailbox just outside the Thunder Bluff Bank on the lower rise.
- Which profession?
- The herbs found in nature can be a powerful ally when combined with respect. You will want to seek out Bena at her alchemy shop on the middle rise to further your training.
- Then head over to Bena's Alchemy on the middle rise and talk to Bena herself. She will be able to help you master the art of potion browing.
- Looking how to learn to work an anvil and hammer, eh? Karn Stonehoof can teach you how. He has a smithy set up on the lower rise by the pond.
- There is no finer cook in Thunder Bluff than Aska Mistrunner. Mmmmm, I can smell what she is cooking from here. Head over to her kitchen located on the high rise.
- Drat... now I am hungry.
- You honor the spirits of the animals you must slay by not letting them go to waste. Aska Mistrunner will show you how. She has a kitchen on the high rise.
- Check out Dawnstrider Enchanters on the middle rise then. Teg will be more than happy to help you in whatever way he can.
- The profession of Enchanting displays the cycle of destruction and creation that is at the heart of nature. Teg at the Dawnstrider Enchanters on the middle rise will show you how.
- You must be looking for Palehoof, who keeps our elevators and windmills in good working order. Find him upon the lower rise.
- First Aid
- First Aid is always a nice skill to have. Many a time during battle has it saved my hide. Visit Spiritual Healing on the Spirit Rise. Pand Stonebinder can teach you all you need to know to save your hide as well.
- Tell Kah Mistrunner that I sent ya!
- Seek the Cloudchasers upon the lower rise. They should be able to help you in all matters of jewelcrafting.
- Mooranta can help you learn skinning. She can be found just outside the Thunder Bluff Armorers on the middle rise.
- It is the assistance of Bulrug that you need. You will find him outside on the lower rise standing between the inn and the Thunder Bluff Bank.
- The cornern that you show for the welfare of your animal companions is commendable. Bulrug, on the lower rise, can help you with that. Seek him out between the bank and the inn.
Wind Rider Master
- The Wind Rider Roost is atop the totem stairway in the center of town.
- Located here in Mulgore we do not have many options for travel but I will help you as best I can.
- Where are you looking to travel?
- Orgrimmar or the Eastern Kingdoms
- You'll find Krendle Bigpockets near the zeppelin's perch on the western edge of Spirit Rise. I'm not fond of the goblin contraption flying through here... but it will take you to Orgrimmar if you can stand it. From Orgrimmar you can risk another zeppelin to Undercity or Silvermoon City in the Eastern Kingdoms or one to Warsong Hold in Northrend.
- Hellfire Peninsula in Outland
- A portal can be found in the cave beneath Spirit Rise that will take you to the wasteland of Hellfire Peninsula in Outland.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): level increased from level 110 to level 120.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): level increased from level 100 to level 110.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): level increased from level 90 to level 100.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Level increased from level 85 to level 90.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Level increased from level 75 to level 85.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Level increased from level 65 to level 75.
- Patch 2.0.1 (2006-12-05): Level increased from level 55 to level 65.
- Bluffwatchers TCG card
- List of Thunder Bluff NPCs
- Bluffwatcher Proudscar
- Slain Bluffwatcher
- Tormented Bluffwatcher
- Frostwall Watcher