Boiling Point is an interlude in the undead campaign Legacy of the Damned.
Hours later, near the base of the Icecrown Glacier, King Arthas and Anub'arak finally reach the main stronghold of the Scourge.
- Several hours later, Arthas and Anub'arak arrive at the base of the glacier.
- King Arthas: We've made it, Anub'arak. Our forces are already assembled and waiting.
- Necromancer: Greetings, King Arthas. You've arrived just in time. Illidan's naga and blood elf forces have taken up positions at the base of the glacier and--
- Arthas has another vision.
- King Arthas: Aarrghh....
- The Lich King: Arthas, my champion. You have come at last.
- King Arthas: Master?
- Frozen Throne, and my energies are seeping from it. That is why your powers have diminished. The Lich King: There is a fracture in my prison, the
- King Arthas: But how?
- Frostmourne, was once locked inside the Throne as well. I thrust it from the ice so that it would find its way to you... and then lead you to me. The Lich King: The runeblade,
- The Lich King: And so it has.
- Kil'jaeden, sent his agents here to destroy me. The Lich King: For now we face a grave danger. My creator, the demonlord
- Scourge will be undone. Now hurry! I will grant you all the power I can spare. The Lich King: If they should reach the Frozen Throne before you, all will be lost. The
- The vision ends.
- King Arthas: I saw another vision of the Lich King. He has restored my powers! I know now what I must do. It's time to end the game... once and for all.