|Title||<Witch Doctor in Training>|
|Race||Jungle troll (Humanoid)|
|Location||Sen'jin Village, Durotar|
- Ya mon. I be Gadrin's assistant. Dis here volunteer work be my way of getting through Witch Doctor School. Since you help him, I help ya for free. Watcha need fixin?
- Heya mon. Once I get my hands on a few more supplies, I fix ya right up!
- After quests
Dis here volunteer work be my way of getin through Witch Doctor School. Since you help me, I help ya for free. Whatcha need fixin?
For those who have completed the quest before it was removed in patch 4.0.1, he can provide any of number of random hexes, which most often get you turned into a critter (you can dispel this by right mouse clicking the buff). Sometimes his hexes produce cool effects such as being drunk, ghostly, getting thrown into the air (make sure you have a full health bar for this as the "feather" effect, when you fall back down, can trigger too late on rare occasions and you will fall to your death), or becoming enlarged for 5 minutes (very funny when you add other effects such as and a "bug" from the gnomish engineering trinket ).
- Low spirits
- Bad hang nail
- Feeling underpowered
- Jungle Fever
- I don't want to go back to work
- Special Brew
- It is worth noting he has the same voiceset as the Warcraft 3 Witch doctors. Strangely enough, he is one of the only, if not the only, Trolls in World of Warcraft with his speech set.
- When Bom'bay is Hexing you, occasionally he will say "Eekum Bokum", a reference to the Witch Doctor Mumbo Jumbo from Banjo Kazooie, those words being part of his transformation spell.
- Bom'bay's name is a play on Doctor Bombay from the classic TV sitcom Bewitched. Doctor Bombay was doctor to a family of witches, and was in fact a warlock himself.
- Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07): The Grow effect that Bom'bay in Sen'jin Village would sometimes cast on characters was reduced from 100% to 50% growth.