|Level||110 - 120 (Requires 110)|
|Reputation||+75 Storm's Wake|
East and West Caves blown open!
- Eastern Cave Opened
- Western Cave Opened
The caves are blocked by boulders, but now that you're here, we're going to open them up.
You get to do all the dangerous stuff, plant explosives, kill things and cave exploring. I'll supervise.
You will receive:
The sooner we check out the cavers, the sooner we could be rich.
Boom! Problem solved.
While out and about, look for Crushtacean at in a cave off on the eastern side of the quest area. It drops the and some .
The western cave is guarded by First Mate Grogtok.
- Moxie Lockspinner says: Some of the workers have said they see a pirate's ghost around this cave.
- Moxie Lockspinner says: Where there's pirates, there's usually gold!
- First Mate Grogtok says: I guard the rum until the captain returns.
- First Mate Grogtok says: Captain... I didn't drink any.
- Moxie Lockspinner says: No gold, but a lot of rum!
At the eastern cave:
- Moxie Lockspinner says: I feel positive about this cave. I am picturing an awful lot of gold inside.
Optional breadcrumb from Eckhart Lodge:
- & &
- & & &
- Outbound breadcrumb to the Jeweled Coast: →
- Optional follow-up:
Outbound breadcrumb to Seabreeze Village: →
- Quest name is a reference to "Paper Beats Rock" rule from Rock–paper–scissors hand game.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.