Bonich is a misty world with a forest of massive conifers surrounding an open meadow, resembling Grizzly Hills. Small bodies of water can be seen. The plantlife here grows very quickly. Bonich's wildlife includes frogs, nether rays, unicorns, and deer, including a particularly large stag named Elkeirnir. Eternal Conservators appear to be dryads living on the planet, though since dryads are the children of Cenarius this may be a case of model reuse.
Occasionally, swarms of stinging insects will travel aimlessly across the clearings, attacking anything that comes among them. There is also a species of mobile vine that travels in writhing masses, pursing targets that get too close.
- Zephyr Surfers, small nether ray-like creatures that travel in flocks.
- Redwood Guardians, deer-like creatures.
- Including Elkeirnir, a larger, darker, named stag.
- Eternal Conservators, blue dryad-like humanoids.
- Echoing Croakers, large toad-like creatures.
- Ephemeral Runners, spectral unicorn-like creatures.
- Orange glowfly-like creatures.
- Small birds with feathers all orange, red, black and white.
- Green birds with blue-tipped tails
- Sacred vines, wild, moving ground vines that will hunt down and entangle.
- Large orange shelf fungi.
- Tall coniferous trees of both green and orange.
- Smaller deciduous trees and shrubs.
A statue hidden in the brush, reminiscent of those found in troll ruins on Azeroth.
The area when the Burning Legion occupies it.
- Patch 7.3.0 (2017-08-29): Added.