|Level||45 (Requires 45)|
18 28 50
Give the Elixir of Suspension to Shinfel Blightsworn.
Don't let the aroma deceive you, this concoction is mostly safe for consumption.
Whoever is afflicted should drink the entire contents of the vial, every last drop! If the elixir works, the effects should be immediate. If not, well... just tell them they drink at their own risk, alright?
Keep in mind, this will only weaken the curse, not cure it.
Shinfel's curse will kill her soon if we don't find a way to slow its progression.
Killing a demon isn't always the answer. Sometimes, the solution is to control one, or two as the case may be.
If we can summon the sisters and bend their will to ours, it will deliver a devastating blow to Mephistroth's forces and rid Shinfel of her curse.
- 16,450 XP
- Give Shinfel the Elixir of Suspension.
- Shinfel drinks the elixir.
- Shinfel Blightsworn says: Those cursed twins... They will pay for what they did!
- Shinfel Blightsworn says: Lady Sacrolash and her sister, Alythess. They are responsible for this foul magic that infects my blood.
- Shinfel Blightsworn says: The twins are helping Mephistroth build an army. They intend to attack Dreadscar, and steal the Felblood Altar.
- Quest completion
- Kira Iresoul says: We can use the Bloodstone. It will be powerful enough to control the sisters when they're in a weakened state.
- Acquire the chosen artifact:
- Complete both:
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.