Bound and Oppressed
|Level||110 - 120 (Requires 110)|
|Reputation||+150 Storm's Wake|
Destroy 8 Anchors of Binding.
- Anchor of Binding destroyed (8)
We had our orders: ships, and lots of 'em. I led my boys as best I could.
Everything changed when the tidesages showed up. We figured they was just checkin' on our progress, but the hood-wearin' bastards turned on us!
These anchors bind us here, forcin' us to work to death. No one deserves a fate like that. You gotta free my boys!
You will receive:
I owe you one, stranger!
- Brother Pike says: Make your way to the shoreline on the other side of the yard. Find a young Proudmoore cadet-- Taelia. Go!
- Samuel Williams says: Don't have to tell me twice!
Interact with anchors:
- Brother Pike says: Fly, you fools!
- Brother Pike says: Run to your families. We will settle this.
- Brother Pike says: You are free now, brothers and sisters.
- Brother Pike says: It is not safe here. You must leave this place.
- Samuel Williams says: Name's Sam... Sam Williams. Glad to have someone with a weapon on our side for a change.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.