||The subject of this article was removed in patch 4.0.3a but remains in World of Warcraft: Classic.
- This does not exist on the retail realms anymore.
- The categories should reflect this, and should not include retail realm categories.
Bramblescar[53, 53] was the location of a tribe of Razormane quilboar. They are at war with the Bristleback tribe which has a holding at Agama'gor on the opposite side of the road. The quilboar also readily attack anyone who wanders close to their lair.
After the Cataclysm, the village became partially obscured by the Overgrowth, and the Bristlebacks moved in.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Subzone removed.
- The area still exists as part of Fields of Blood.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-04-19): Removed an invisible collision wall located in the Barrens near the Bramblescar area.