|Start||General Taldris Moonfall|
|End||General Taldris Moonfall|
|Reputation||+250 Guardians of Hyjal|
Kill 5 Lava Bursters.
- Lava Burster slain x5
Lava worms are bursting through the ground behind our lines, breaking our formations and allowing elementals to slip through. You'll find them scattered throughout our entire front to the north, and upon the Ashen Fields further out.
Stomp them back into their holes.
Our enemies have no fear of death. If we cannot break their morale and we cannot exhaust their forces, that leaves us with only one option. We must kill Ragnaros himself.
We're grateful for your support. Your presence on the battlefield gives us the time we need to refortify. Your efforts make all the difference.
You will receive:
- 69400 XP (or 16 54 at max level)
- +250 reputation with Guardians of Hyjal
Lava Bursters have advanced from their position in the Magma Springs to reach the front lines. Level 85 lava worms with 92988 health, the bursters have the following abilities:
- Lava Spit 5-45 yd range — Spits molten lava at the target, dealing 15173 to 17510 Fire damage. 3 sec cast. Interruptible. Only hits for about 7000-8500 Fire despite the tooltip. Constantly cast unless Lava Shower is off cooldown.
- Lava Shower 40 yd range — Creates a crescent of flame that does 62137 to 65324 Fire damage to enemies in a frontal arc. 2 sec cast. Uninterruptible. Spams 5 yard-diameter circles of fire in a 180 degree arc 40 yards out in front of the burster. A second or so later, each fire triggers...
- Lava Shower — Inflicts 61237 to 65324 Fire damage. Instant. Hits for around 50000 Fire, despite the tooltip.
You can easily dodge Lava Shower by standing virtually on top of the Lava Burster. It'll shower behind you.
- Malfurion offers the opportunity to recruit other factions after Through the Gates of Hell:
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Added.