|Reputation||+75 Earthen Ring|
A trained shaman has the ability to communicate with the four elements of earth, fire, air, and water. This is known.
What is not as widely known, however, is the presence of a fifth element. This element is not as clearly described as the other four, but it has to do with the shared... commonality between all living creatures.
My theory is that the crab, as a creature of the sea, is close enough to Nespirah that, with the elements' coaxing, we can convince it to act as Nespirah's mouthpiece.
The ritual is not yet complete, <name>.
I had assumed that the naga were only here for those pearls. No, this makes much more sense. If they had Nespirah's power under their control, the amount of damage the naga could do would be catastrophic!
Something must be done.
Let's speak with Nespirah.
- Voice of Nespirah yells: Kkkk.... aaahhh...!
- Voice of Nespirah says: What's happening? Can you hear me?
- Voice of Nespirah says: I can't see you, but I can sense your presence. I'll explain what I can.
- Voice of Nespirah says: The naga are suppressing my will. I can feel what they're doing, but I am powerless to act.
- Voice of Nespirah says: They mine my pearls, they carve my body, and they distort my mind. I can feel my will breaking, strangers... they mean to use me for war!
- Voice of Nespirah yells: I will NOT be a tool of the naga. I will resist as long as I can, but I can't last forever. Please, someone, stop them!
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.