Garrosh, Ishi and the Divine Bell
|Level||90 (Requires 90)|
Defeat Ishi and destroy the Divine Bell.
- Ishi slain
- Destroy the
Garrosh is right over there, and he's going to ring that bell at any moment.
We don't have time to wait for my father's army. This is our only chance to stop him!
I'll attempt to appeal to his senses before resorting to using the Harmonic Mallet.
Charge in whenever you're ready, <name>. I'll be right behind you.
<Anduin looks like a crumpled doll. He lays as still as a stone, and the only movement comes from the frigid air, ruffling his fair, golden hair.>
<You sit quietly for a while, until the cold settles into your bones. The bell is destroyed, but the silence is deafening.>
<Out of the corner of your eye, you see the slightest flicker from the boy's hand. You lean in close. He breathes - but just barely! Anduin is alive!>
- 353000 XP
Head up to the platform and a script event begins:
- Garrosh Hellscream says: We are the HORDE. We are slaves to nothing and no one!
- Garrosh Hellscream says: With the Divine Bell, I will burn away any remnants of weakness within us. Fear... despair... hatred... doubt. The lesser races are buried beneath their weight. But WE will control their power.
- Garrosh Hellscream says: Together, we will destroy the Alliance and claim what is rightfully ours. Let our song of victory begin.
- Garrosh strikes the bell and the Kor'kron Reavers closest to the bell are transformed into sha. They must all be killed before the script event continues.
While they're still alive, Garrosh will say any of the following at random:
- Garrosh Hellscream says: Our victory is all but assured. With the power of the bell on our side, we will be unstoppable.
- Garrosh Hellscream says: If our enemies should choose to push us, we will drive them into the ground!
- Garrosh Hellscream says: This is but a test of our strength. We will pass this trial, just as we have passed others!
- Garrosh Hellscream says: Yes! Feel the power within you. Fight your fears. Conquer your hatred!
Once the last reaver is slain, Anduin will run up:
- Anduin Wrynn says: Stop, Garrosh! You do not know what that bell is capable of!!
- Garrosh Hellscream says: Ahahahaha... so in the end, it is not Varian, but his whelp who comes to face me. You run bravely to your death, young one!
- Anduin Wrynn says: I will not let you do this. I swear to it!
- Garrosh Hellscream says: Stop me then, human.
- Garrosh strikes the bell again, this time turning Ishi!
- Ishi says: Auugh... Auuuuuugggghhhhh! This pain! I cannot control it!
- Garrosh Hellscream says: Fight the sha - master it! Use it!
- Ishi says: Do you speak the truth, Garrosh? Can the Horde truly survive another war?
- Garrosh Hellsceram says: Doubt is for the weak! Do not question your strength, Ishi. We will survive because we must! The Horde will prevail!
- Ishi says: We have lost so much, Warchief. Our families, dead. Our friends, lost. Our homeland, gone. How much more must our people suffer?
- Garrosh Hellscream says: Our suffering is at an end. When this war is won, our people will see prosperity at last.
- Ishi says: Why should we be slaves to honor, when we could slaughter the children of our enemies while they sleep? My blade thirsts for Alliance blood!
- Garrosh Hellscream says: Control your hatred, Ishi. There is killing, and then there is murder. Direct your rage to our enemies.
- Ishi says: At night, I see the faces of all those I have slain. Where do our spirits go after our bodies lay cold? I fear... death.
- Garrosh Hellscream says: Use your fear, Ishi! Turn it on your foes. When death arrives, will you stand and face it or kneel in defeat?
Finish Ishi off:
- Ishi says: Warchief! I... I have failed you.
- Garrosh walks away from the bell and stands in the center of the platform.
- Garrosh Hellscream says: Yes, Ishi. You have.
- Garrosh turns to face Anduin.
- Garrosh Hellscream says: Your interference has cost me a great warrior, young prince. You'll pay with your life.
- Anduin Wrynn says: That is where you are wrong, Garrosh.
- Anduin Wrynn says: The mogu made the Divine Bell to create chaos, but the pandaren created a special mallet to turn the echoes of that chaos into perfect harmony. That mallet was hidden for thousands of years, until now.
- Anduin leaps upward and performs an overhand strike on the Divine Bell, stunning Garrosh and causing the bell to crack violently.
- Garrosh Hellscream says: Die, whelp!!
- Garrosh pulls himself together, closes the gap, and strikes at Anduin, but hits the Divine Bell, shattering it. The bell crumples in a heap onto Anduin, who has been crushed within an inch of his life!
- Garrosh Hellscream says: Your Alliance must be at its end if you're sending your children against me.
- Garrosh turns to face the adventurer.
- Garrosh Hellscream says: I will let you live so that you can tell your King of the price for his continued defiance!
- Garrosh mounts his wyvern and takes off, laughing.
Speak to Anduin.
- Operation: Shieldwall dailies unlocked →
- Friendly 950/6,000:
- Friendly 4,900/6,000:
- Honored 2,850/12,000:
- Honored 6,800/12,000:
- Honored 10,750/12,000:
- Revered 2,700/21,000:
- Revered 6,650/21,000:
- Revered 8,900/21,000:
- Revered 14,500/21,000:
- Revered 18,500/21,000:
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Added.