|Affiliation(s)||Short and Stout Brewery, Barleybrews, Ironforge|
|Location||Chill Breeze Valley, Dun Morogh|
Brewnall Village is a tiny dwarven village established in Chill Breeze Valley, near Gnomeregan. It serves as a home for the Barleybrews, who constantly work to experiment and improve on the venerable dwarven beer brewing tradition. The Barleybrews send young dwarves out on missions to protect the village and seek out secret ingredients for the ultimate ale.
- Burdrak Harglhelm <Leather Armor Merchant>
- Keeg Gibn <Ale & Wine>
- Gretta Ganter <Fishing Supplies> (outside)
- Tristane Shadowstone
- Grennor Strongbrew <Short & Stout Brewing Co.>
- Rana Bubblefizz <Short & Stout Brewing Co.>
- Jarvi Shadowstep <Gnomeregan Covert Ops>
- Dun Morogh Mountaineer
- Gnomeregan Infantry
In the RPG
This small settlement on Iceflow Lake boasts the finest beers and ales in Khaz Modan. Brewnall's citizens are all brewers or connoisseurs and will take up axe and sword to defend their drinks from roving monsters. Raging Trollmasher is one of their strongest ales. Brann Bronzebeard looks forward to the time when pandaren first set foot in Brewnall. It has a population of 600.
- Despite being affiliated with the dwarven kingdom of Ironforge, the village is located in the gnomish territory part of Dun Morogh.