The Bass Blaster and some dancing ogres
|Level||40 (Requires 40)|
Collect a Bass Blaster, Laz-tron Disc Reader, Phonic Amplifier, S.P.R.K. Capacitor, and a Cord of Ancient Wood.
You know what would boost morale around here? Bass. Beats. Music! Everyone loves a party! You go out and get me some hardware, and I'll make a system that will shatter Draenor itself.
You will receive:
Collect a Bass Blaster, Laz-tron Disc Reader, Phonic Amplifer, S.P.R.K. Capacitor, and a Cord of Ancient Wood.
What great shape this stuff is in. Yeah, honest! I think I can work with this junk. Give me just a minute here...
For a hint, speak with the quest giver again:
- Great day for some tunes, eh Commander?
- Where are the jukebox parts?
- Need some help with the shopping list?
- Bass Blaster's easy. The Ogres love loud music to go with their fights at the Ring of Blood. The spectators aren't there to fight. Just take it from them!
- I seem to remember a working Laz-tron down at Pinchwhistle Point, from a gig I played there once.
- We'll never find a real Phonic Amplifier, so just rip a big hunk of metal off of one of those Arakkoa sun constructs. That'll do fine.
- As for the capacitor, you'll probably need to break open an Iron Horde shredder. Seems like your kind of work.
- Oh, and the kind of wood I need has to be seriously ancient, so Everbloom Wilds is probably your best bet in Draenor.
- Spore-addled Goblin says: Hey... that's mine! I think...
- Party Animal says: Please no hurts us. Just party ogres!
- Party Animal says: Why you do this?
- Party Animal says: Party pooper!
On complete, the Tune-O-Tron 5000 spawns next to Fix. Open the to acquire the seven faction racial tunes:
There are many more to be found. Bassbolter lists a few hints, which are listed on the Garrison Jukebox article.
- Patch 6.1.0 (2015-02-24): Added.