Brother Against Brother (Sethekk Halls)
- For The Burning Crusade version, see . For other uses, see Brother Against Brother.
|Level||15-30 (Requires 15)|
|Reputation||+350 Lower City|
2 77 50
- Free Lakka
My brother, Syth, was one of their leaders and told us we had to go into the ruins and face our god.
In time, Syth had me cast out of the Halls for doubting them, but he refused to let me take our sister Lakka. Will you help me rescue her?
You will also receive:
Knowing that Lakka is free means I can cut the rest of my ties to the Sethekk.
Part of me will never forgive myself for Syth's death, but it had to be done. When I reach Skettis, I will perform the death rites for him.
This quest involves killing the first boss of Sethekk Halls and releasing the prisoner in the room. The prisoner does not require escorting, and despawns just down the hallway once released.
After Darkweaver Syth dies:
- Lakka yells: Well done! Hurry, though, we don't want to be caught!
- Speaking with Lakka
- Now's our chance! Let me out of this cage!
- I'll have you out of there in just a moment.
- Lakka says: Thank you for freeing me, <name>! I'm going to make my way to Shattrath!
- The cage door opens, and Lakka walks down the hall toward the entrance and despawns.
- Patch 4.3.0 (2011-11-29): Added.