|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
|Burst of Speed|
Tips and tactics
- It is essentially an on-demand version of , making it very attractive to rogues who are soloing old content (such as Molten Core) that have no outdoor areas for mounting up.
- Not recommended for current raiding tiers due to the other level 60 talents being better suited for such content.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed.
- Patch 6.1.0 (2015-02-24): Now has a 3-second cooldown.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Now costs 30 Energy (up from 15 Energy).
- Patch 5.4.8 (2014-05-20): Burst of Speed can now be activated to remove movement-slowing effects even if another movement speed bonus such as is already present (the speed bonuses will still not stack).
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Cost has been reduced to 15 Energy (down from 30 Energy).
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Now costs 30 Energy (was 50 Energy), can be used in , and always grants increased movement speed in addition to breaking snare effects, but no longer breaks root effects.
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Energy cost reduced to 50 energy, down from 60.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.