Fired when companion info updates.
- string (nilable)
- If the type is nil, the UI should update if it's visible, regardless of which type it's managing. If the type is non-nil, then it will be either "CRITTER" or "MOUNT" and that signifies that the active companion has changed and the UI should update if it's currently showing that type.
- "Range" appears to be at least 40 yards. If you are in a major city, expect this event to fire constantly.
This event fires when any of the following conditions occur:
- You, or anyone within range, summons or dismisses a critter
- You, or anyone within range, mounts or dismounts
- Someone enters range with a critter summoned
- Someone enters range while mounted