Enables logging of UI taint messages to
World of Warcraft\Logs\taint.log. Like all logs in WoW, this file is written periodically and once at logout.
- Taint logging is disabled by default
- Disables taint logging.
- Actions blocked due to taint are logged.
- Enables additional log messages indicating when accesses to tainted global variables occur.
- Enables additional log messages indicating when accesses to tainted table entries occur. This level is only present on testing builds of the client.
Changing this setting
In-game, type the following
/console taintLog setting
Alternatively, you can exit wow, open the Config.wtf file, and add the following line:
SET taintLog setting
- Patch 2.3.0 (2007-11-13): Added