Call of the Marksman
|Level||98 - 110 (Requires 98)|
- Take the hippogryph to the Broken Shore (Optional)
- Speak to Vereesa Windrunner
If you are ready, head to the Broken Shore to meet with Ranger-General Windrunner.
She has lent her personal hippogryph to fly you down to the surface.
You will receive:
- 1 94
- 1480 XP
The Farstriders have been interrogating captured demons.
One of the vile creatures claims to know the whereabouts of someone... crucial to our cause.
- Arrived at Darkstone Isle
- Ranger Adronis says: Lots of demons out there, but nothing we can't handle.
- Ranger Carellis says: If anything gets close... I'll kill it.
- Approaching Vereesa and Ranger Orestes
- Ranger Orestes says: This stinks of a trap. You can't rely on the word of a demon!
- Vereesa Windrunner says: If it's lying, we'll have its head. But if there's even a chance it speaks the truth, we have to try!
- Approaching Pustulio the Lesser
- Pustulio the Lesser says: Pustulio speaks the truth! The Windrunner is captive on Niskara!
- Ranger Duskhaft says: You'd better not be lying, worm!
- Pustulio the Lesser says: Go to Niskara! Then you will see!
- Ranger Fardawn says: We should just end its miserable existence now!
- Scout Brightspear says: Not without the Ranger-General's order. Understood?
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.