|Location||Iceblood Garrison, Alterac Valley|
Captain Galvangar will give all the Horde forces within Alterac Valley a buff which gives them a size increase and a 20% health increase for the duration. Killing him will result in for the Alliance forces and Stormpike Guard faction gain, and prevent Horde players from receiving this buff.
Due to his abilities, slender blade, and clothing, it is most likely that Galvangar is a blademaster.
- Cleave (Physical) - Inflicts 110% of normal melee damage to an enemy and its nearest allies, affecting up to 3 targets.
- Frightening Shout (Physical) - Shouts at nearby enemies causing them to flee in fear for 6 sec.
- Whirlwind (Physical) - Attacks nearby enemies in a whirlwind of steel that inflicts normal damage plus a bonus.
- Mortal Strike (Physical) - Inflicts 200% weapon damage and leaves the target wounded, reducing the effectiveness of any healing by 50% for 5 sec.
- Casting Fury of the Frostwolf
- Now is the time to attack! For the Horde!
- Die! Your kind has no place in Alterac Valley!
- I'll never fall for that, fool! If you want a battle it will be on my terms and in my lair!
- Galvangar 'resets' his health back to 100% if you run him out of Iceblood Garrison. (wise to Tank him at the back of the building so to avoid his fears running you out or have a warrior tank him and use or have a shaman plant a ).
Due to his blade, he may be a blademaster.
- Patch 5.4.7 (2014-02-18): Now immune to and all disarm and daze effects. Health and Damage increased.
- Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07): Added.