|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
|End||Pile of Explosives|
|Level||84 (Requires 84)|
Enter the Cathedral of Light and descend into the catacombs below. Slay the Black Bishop and disarm the Pile of Explosives nearby.
- The Black Bishop slain
Don't worry about me, <class>. I've uncovered the Twilight's Hammer plot. They've been stealing and stockpiling explosives coming into Stormwind harbor. Somehow, they've gotten access to the catacombs underneath the Cathedral of Light. I've heard talk of someone called "The Black Bishop."
There's no time to warn the guard, <name>! You've got just minutes to get into the catacombs and disarm that bomb. Go! Now! Or THOUSANDS of PEOPLE will DIE!
<Dark magical runes cover the surface of the explosives, pulsing with increasing intensity...>
You've got to find the Black Bishop!
<3 ... 2 ... 1 ...>
<You wet your fingers and snuff out the fuse. The cathedral is saved!>
<Underneath the powder kegs you find a heap of notes and papers. Apparently the cultists were trying to destroy the evidence behind them.>
Fly to the Cathedral Square, enter the Cathedral of Light, and take the path in the northeast corner down to the catacombs. Hostile warped and neutral babbling cultists guard the way. Keep heading down to the bottom level. There, the Pile of Explosives is guarded by The Black Bishop.
- Babbling Cultist says: Fear broils forth from the heart of the infinite... Don't make me look! I've seen more than I can stand!
- Babbling Cultist says: The harbinger has come. The world heaves.
- Babbling Cultist says: The sun eclipses. Darkness crawls through earth and ash. The seas are as blood...
- Babbling Cultist says: The shadow sees. Bal'qwari Og Shadar. The end comes!
- Babbling Cultist says: Nothing, nothing, we are nothing. The grasper touches our hearts and clenches his fist.
- Babbling Cultist says: My eyes are opened, yet they see only black.
- Babbling Cultist says: Gillari, geth'shar. Gillari, teko'shar. It sees. It knows.
- Babbling Cultist says: Shethnoth, ol'goth, grell. Such is the mantra of those who come.
- Warped Cultist says: Do you not feel the master's gaze?! It watches us all!
- Warped Cultist says: This is the end.. for you, and for the world.