Templates in this category will likely have a description in Wowpedia:Templates. If not, they probably deserve one.
To put a template in Category:General wiki templates:
<noinclude>[[Category:General wiki templates]]</noinclude>. The "<noinclude>" tags are necessary because without them, you end up categorizing all pages using the template in the template category.
- If your template is meant to be used in-line, make sure that there are no line feeds after
</noinclude>. If there are, it may work in flowing text, but it will misbehave in bullet lists. You can have as many line feeds as you like between the noinclude tags though:
<noinclude>[[Category:General wiki templates]]
</noinclude>Text or graphic that is meant to be used in-line
- Remember that a template can be put in multiple categories if it belongs to them all!
- Or, if this is not quite the right category, go back to Category:Templates and try to find a better suited subcategory.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Citation templates (14 P)
Pages in category "General wiki templates"
The following 127 pages are in this category, out of 127 total.
- Template:Argent Commendation vendors
- Template:Attack power coefficient