Hidden categories are those that have been tagged with the magic word __HIDDENCAT__.
The categories which should appear here are the maintenance categories, that is, categories reflecting the present status of the article, rather than classifying the article subject.
Hidden categories do not appear listed on articles. If you are wondering why the category you have added to an article has not appeared, check to see if the category is hidden. Previewing a page will list hidden categories at the bottom of the page, below the list of templates used.
Hidden categories are not hidden on category pages.
You can view hidden categories by clicking the box to "Show hidden categories", under the "Misc" tab at "your preferences". This will show them on a separate line, marked as "Hidden categories".
This category has the following 40 subcategories, out of 40 total.
- ► Beasts with incorrect pet families (empty)
- ► Pages using ISBN magic links (689 P, 1 F)
- ► Pages with broken file links (2,907 P, 2 F)
- ► Pages with citation errors (empty)
- ► Pages with DEFAULTLINK conflicts (548 P)
- ► Pages with DEFAULTSORT conflicts (1 P)
- ► Pages with reference errors (7 P)
- ► Pages with script errors (empty)
- ► Patch update stubs (22 P, 188 F)
- ► Protected pages (43 P, 26 F)
- ► PTR stubs with no specified patch (empty)
- ► Queued itemtip update (3,238 P)