This category entails articles describing certain monsters (mobs) that share a common name with several others rather than having a unique name or title. They are different from NPCs because they are non-interactive, and exist solely for the purpose of being killed. These are the meat and bones of PvE, and permeate the WoW universe.
- Bosses can be considered mobs, but should be put into their own category, Category:Bosses.
- Named creatures that can't be considered bosses should be put into their own category, Category:Named mobs
- Interactive NPCs should go into the appropriate subcategory (or subcategories) of Category:NPCs rather than this category.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Gatherable mobs (12 P)
- ► Mobs by instance (168 C)
- ► Named mobs (2 C, 4,845 P)
- ► Pickpocketable mobs (257 P)
- ► World of Warcraft creatures (11 C)
- ► Mobs by zone (185 C)
Pages in category "Mobs"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.