This is the base category for templates. All templates available in Wowpedia should be categorized in a sub-category here, to make them easier to find for people that might also need them!
Please try an appropriate category for templates, in preference to this category.
There are also subpages that get pulled into another page just like templates, but are not really useful to anyone else; perhaps they've just been split off to make it easier to edit. Subpages like that do not have to be categorized as templates at all.
To put a template in Category:Templates:
<noinclude>[[Category:Templates]]</noinclude>. The "<noinclude>" tags are necessary because without them, you end up categorizing all pages using the template in the template category.
- If your template is meant to be used in-line, make sure that there are no line feeds after
</noinclude>. If there are, it may work in flowing text, but it will misbehave in bullet lists. You can have as many line feeds as you like between the noinclude tags though:
</noinclude>Text or graphic that is meant to be used in-line
- Remember that a template can be put in multiple categories if it belongs to them all!
- Or, if this is not quite the right category, go back to Category:Templates and try to find a better suited subcategory.
This category has the following 41 subcategories, out of 41 total.
- ► Boilerplates (19 P)
- ► Category templates (10 P)
- ► Formatting templates (8 P)
- ► Lua-based templates (13 P)
- ► Misc local templates (9 P)
- ► Patch templates (167 P)
- ► Quest templates (1 C, 6 P)
- ► Video templates (2 P)
Pages in category "Templates"
The following 56 pages are in this category, out of 56 total.