- This article is about the Bastion race. For the achievements and titles, see and Centurion (Legacy). For the lore character rank, see centurion (rank).
A praetor (left) and goliath (right)
|Faction/Affiliation||Kyrian Covenant; Forsworn; Mawsworn|
Centurions are anima-fueled automatons found in Bastion. They are built by the stewards and are responsible for training kyrian aspirants as well as defending Bastion, and come in several different types. Since they are constructs, they do not possess souls.
Mikanikos, the Forgelite Prime who is responsible for the Eternal Forge, is in charge of creating centurions. At one point, the Forsworn briefly took over production at the forge, and Overseer Atticus harnessed the power of Mikanikos' instrument Phaestus to create a centurion army of his own.
- Adjutant Mikaros <Ascended Quartermaster>
- Adjutant Nikos <Ascended Quartermaster>
- Altered Sentinel
- Archilon <Level One Sparring Assistant>
- Binkiros <Mount Vendor>
- Dactylis <Path of Ascension Crafter>
- Provisioner Prothos <Heroic Nathrian Weaponsmith>
- Salvaged Praetor
A variation of the praetor type that curates a wealth of knowledge on behalf of the Eonian Archives and the Eternal Forge. Mikanikos created the first Mnemis unit by installing a mind core in a praetor after he realized that all of the previously existing centurion types—while capable of speech—lacked intelligence and the ability to store knowledge.
- Bookkeeper Mnemis
- Forge-Keeper Mnemis
- Greeter Mnemis
- Locus-Keeper Mnemis
- Messenger Mnemis
- Surveyer Mnemis
- Vault-Keeper Mnemis
- "Goliath" redirects here. For the skeletons in Desolace, see Dead Goliath.
Unyielding bulwarks and powerful warriors that enforce order in Bastion.
- Adjutant Galos <Renown Quartermaster>
- Athanos <Overtuned Sparring Assistant>
- Battlemaster Endios <Mythic Nathrian Weaponsmith>
- Enforcer Aegeon
- Enforcer Asorius
- Herculon <Aspirant Assessor>
- Overcharged Centurion
- Heraclor <The Eternal Protector>
- Oryphrion <The Dark Colossus>
- Soulsteel Colossus
- Valinor <The Light of Eons>
- Atleos <Vanguard Prototype>
- Main article: Phalynx
Powerful, winged centurions that can rapidly transport kyrian and stewards alike as well as serve as valuable combat allies, with capabilities beyond those of a phalynx. Aquilon were not seen for ages, but the reactivation of anima to the Eternal Forge in time for the assault on the Maw allowed the stewards to start producing them once again. The Forsworn stole some aquilon blueprints to create their own version.
- Praetors use high arakkoa animations, while colossi use fel reaver animations and aquilon use gryphon animations.
- "Praetor" is an ancient Roman title. "Aquilon" is likely based on the Latin word aquila, which means "eagle".
BlizzConline preview image of aquilon mounts.
- ^ a b c d Blizzard Entertainment 2019-11-01. Shadowlands Preview: Bastion and the Kyrian Covenant. Retrieved on 2019-11-02.
- ^ Ventunax#Adventure Guide
- ^ a b c
- ^ The Art of World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, pg. 68
- ^ World of Warcraft 2021-02-20. BlizzConline 2021 - World of Warcraft: Shadowlands Update (20:01). YouTube. Retrieved on 2021-06-21.
- ^ Elysian Aquilon