|Level||87 (Requires 87)|
Set the Yaungol Banner ablaze to summon and defeat Ur-Bataar.
- Ur-Bataar slain
You know that if you do not go there and defeat their champion, the Horde will not be able to hold Easterly Rest for long.
You did it! At the very least, we have justice, and safety, though in the process we have lost so much.
Regardless, it has been decided. We will join the Horde, and with your help, rebuild this village.
- 161000 XP
Head due east from the quest giver to reach Fire Camp Bataar. The banner is on the north side of the encampment. Kill all of the Bataari Banner Guards before interacting with the banner, as they will all aggro if they're not dead. Set it ablaze and Ur-Bataar will jump in from the southwest:
- Ur-Bataar yells: Fool! I will crush you!
He is a level 87 yaungol with 429,000 health and acts as a warrior with , , and Enrage.
- Ur-bataar says: No! Kun-Lai was ours....
Head back to Eastwind, which is still ablaze.
On complete, a cutscene:
- The pandaren run in and start putting out fires. Shortly after, General Nazgrim runs in with the rest of the Horde forces, plants a banner, and sets up camp.
- General Nazgrim says: Good work, friend. Speak with Kiryn and Rivett while I assess our new surroundings.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.