Charged Moganite (Alliance)
Charged Moganite, next to a Dead Spy
|Level||90 (Requires 85)|
|Category||Isle of Thunder|
|Reputation||+150 Kirin Tor Offensive|
|Rewards||11 40 2|
Recover a Charged Moganite and bring it to Warmage Yurias.
- Charged Moganite returned to Violet Rise
We have been dispatching spies into the Sunreaver base of operations on a daily basis. Some had orders to recover charged moganite from the enemy and bring it here.
They have not returned, and I can confirm they have left the Sunreaver base.
Search the jungle between here and there and find any of the charged moganite that might have been lost in transit. Bring it to me and we will put it to good use
- 13,700 XP
- +150 reputation with Kirin Tor Offensive
We can use these charged crystals to power our defenses.
Well done, champion. This artifact will be put to better use in our hands than in the hands of the Sunreavers.
All over the Diremoor are dead spies of either faction, each with a blue moganite crystal near their corpse, which is indicated by a floating gear icon and a mark on the minimap. Interact with the crystal to pick it up. While carrying the moganite, it grants a buff:
- Charged Moganite — Your attacks have a chance to call down lightning on your opponent. Dying will drop the charged moganite.
Upon delivery, Warmage Yurias may say one of the following:
- Warmage Yurias says: Excellent! Can you feel the power of this crystal? I can almost feel my hair standing on end.
- Warmage Yurias says: A powerful gem.
- Warmage Yurias says: Mmm. This is a good crystal. You have done well, <name>.
Delivering the crystal will also remove Charged Moganite and replace it with a temporary buff:
- Essence of Moganite — Your recent exposure to moganite has increased your run speed by 5% while on the Isle of Thunder. 15 minute duration.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2013-04-10): Players under the effects of Charged Moganite will now deal a flat amount of nature damage against a target, subject to the effects of Resilience and other effects that reduce spell damage.
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Added.