Among them, there is one orc whom I befriended many years ago. She may be able to tell us more about Ner'zhul's plans for this "Dark Star."
She can be found at Exile's Rise to the northeast. I will send word ahead so she expects your arrival.
You will receive:
I felt that this day would come. The draenei prophet is not wrong to seek me, traveler.
Though we do not speak often, he and I have a deep mutual respect for one another.
I know the trouble that his people are suffering, and I no longer believe the Shadowmoon are following our ancestor's path.
For those reasons, I will help you.
- Hara Bloodfury says: Halt right there.
- Rulkan says: Stay your weapons. This must be the messenger the draenei prophet promised.
- Rulkan says: Welcome to my fire, traveler. I know much of Ner'zhul, and yet these days, I know him not at all.
- Our people have always drawn their magic from the earth and the moon.
- Nearly three centuries ago, the ancestors sensed a dark magic. A dark source.
- This was magic of shadows. It corrupted the mind, tainting those who used it, driving them mad.
- Since then, our clan was forbidden to use these shadows.
Who are you?
- I am Rulkan, daughter of Neema. I was an elder of the Shadowmoon clan, but am not of the clan any longer.
- Ner'zhul is my husband, but we have parted ways. He took his followers in one direction, and I took mine in another.
- Complete both:
- Complete all of:
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.