Cheer Up, Yi-Mo
|Level||86 (Requires 86)|
Item level 399 helms|
- Yi-Mo Brought to Zhu's Watch
Ever since this storm began, I've just been... tired.
Not physically... no. It's like my very soul is exhausted. Worthless. Hopeless. I imagine it's what one feels when a mate leaves them for someone with a rounder belly, but I've never had a mate so how would I know?
How can I claim to know anything? I'm worthless to everyone but these thunderbirds. At least they'll have a good meal out of me.
<Yi-Mo sighs deeply and continues staring off into the sky. It doesn't look like he's going anywhere.>
You found him?! Please, is he alright?
I can't believe he was actually going to do that... This despair is worse than I had even imagined.
I cannot thank you enough for bringing him back.
- 110000 XP
Talk to him again:
- You're wasting your time.
- I'm not going anywhere.
- Please, Yi-Mo: your aunt's worried sick about you.
- Is she REALLY worried about me? I doubt it...
- You have your whole life ahead of you.
- What is life, anyway? A series of disappointments, one after another.
- I don't have time for this. Move your ass or I'll move it for you.
- Roll Yi-Mo towards Zhu's Watch!
- Yi-Mo Longbrow says: Say what you want. I'm not moving an inch.
Dismount and click on him:
- Yi-Mo Longbrow says: Oof! What are you doing?!
- Yi-Mo Longbrow says: Ow! Stop it! I'm waiting for the thunderbirds to take me!
- Yi-Mo Longbrow says: Here they come...
- First attack
- Yi-Mo Longbrow says: Why?!
- Yi-Mo Longbrow says: Just leave me here or they'll take you too!
- Second attack
- Yi-Mo Longbrow says: Ugh... I'm getting dizzy.
- Yi-Mo throws up!
- Yi-Mo Longbrow says: You're crazy, you know that? Here comes another!
- Third attack
- Yi-Mo Longbrow says: Don't give up, thunderbirds! Come back for me!
- Fourth attack
- Yi-Mo Longbrow says: Nooooo!
- Yi-Mo finally gives up, gets up, and starts walking to the inn.
- Yi-Mo Longbrow says: Alright, alright already! Enough with the shoving!
- Yi-Mo Longbrow says: I'm going to my room. Feel free to tell my aunt about how you "heroically" saved me from myself or whatever.
- Yi-Mo walks upstairs and despawns.
He rolls about 10 yards. Every few kicks a Thunderbird will spawn, so kill it, then repeat the process.
- Ken-Ken yells: Hey, <name>, come over here! Ken-Ken thinks he knows how to fix sad pandas!
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.