|Leader(s)||Commander Ashlam Valorfist|
|Location||Southern Western Plaguelands|
Known as Chillwind Point (or just Chillwind), it was a base camp of the Argent Dawn under the command of Maxwell Tyrosus. Darion Mograine arrived to the point and asked for volunteers for infiltrating the Naxxramas.
World of Warcraft
The small camp, maintained by a small contingent of the Argent Dawn, is the last bastion of safety for Alliance travelers approaching the Western Plaguelands. Only recently established, the Argent Dawn has begun their first assaults against the Scourge in the area. Only having a few troops and specialists, they rely mainly on mercenaries to carry out attacks and strategic guerrilla warfare against the scourge base of Andorhal and the diabolical Plague Cauldrons.
Legends: The Journey
Many warriors of this camp went to invade Andorhal, believing that they would win with a big strategy and convinced by a great quantity of money. However, all the warriors that invaded were killed in battle.
- Alchemist Arbington
- Alexia Ironknife
- Anchorite Truuen
- Argent Defenders
- Argent Quartermaster Lightspark <The Argent Dawn>
- Argent Officer Pureheart <The Argent Dawn>
- Bibilfaz Featherwhistle <Gryphon Master>
- Commander Ashlam Valorfist
- Flint Shadowmore <SI:7>
- High Priestess MacDonnell
- Leonard Porter <Leatherworking Supplies>
- Thurman Grant
- Provincial Settler
- Southshore take the path north and turn east at the crossroads. When the road crosses a river, turn north following the river on its west bank. Keep following the river into the mountains. At a certain point, there is a gap in the mountains. Cut west there to find the path that leads north to Chillwind Camp. From
Initially, a group of farmers is present.
- It is the first Argent Dawn establishment most Alliance characters will see. The Horde counterpart is the Bulwark in Tirisfal Glades on the border with the Western Plaguelands.
- The quests here include the one for a key to Scholomance.
- Sometimes called, or confused with, Chillwind Point.
Given the proximity to Andorhal, the original building of the camp could be considered a part of the King's Road.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Subzone updated. The house at Chillwind Camp is now a rest area with an innkeeper.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-04-19): More references to the fictitious locale of "Chillwind Point" have been squashed in favor of the very real "Chillwind Camp".
- Patch 1.3.0 (2005-03-07): The Argent Dawn base at the southern edge of the Western Plaguelands is now named Chillwind Camp.