|Race||Zandalari troll (Humanoid)|
|Location||Zim'Torga, Zul'Drak; Hall of Chroniclers, Dazar'alor; Zuldazar|
|Relative(s)||Chronicler Bah'Kini (daughter)|
To'kini was part of the Zandalari Empire's expedition to Zul'Drak, to where he accompanied his daughter, Chronicler Bah'Kini. He showed great interest in learning what it was that pushed the Drakkari to sacrifice their loa and whether it was the better choice. Documenting every little bit along the way as he collected various artifacts and items throughout Zul'Drak.
After Zul began his insurrection against King Rastakhan, To'kini was captured and held aboard the rebellious royal flagship Rastakhan's Might. He was forced by the Atal'zul to tell them how the Drakkari process of sacrificing their loa for power was done.
- Objective of
Though my compatriots would have you take an active role in what is transpiring in Zul'Drak, we Zandalari are primarily here to witness what is occurring and to chronicle the end of an empire.
- Aboard Rastakhan's Might
- Dey... dey made me tell dem how de Drakkari did it.
- You have to hurry... dey are going after Rezan!
- To'kini's first appearance does not speak in a typical troll accent, nor does he use words such as "mon" or "der". His second appearance on Zandalar, however, uses troll mannerisms and accents.
- When To'kini's model was updated in Battle for Azeroth, his hair color changed from orange to rose.
- To'kini is the only Zandalari at Zim'Torga to use the updated Zandalari model. All the others still use the recolored jungle troll model from classic World of Warcraft.
- In the Battle for Azeroth beta, To'kini met Magni Bronzebeard when he came to take the adventurer to Silithus during the quest . This was later changed in favor of Magni meeting with the adventurer before they ever went to Zandalar, thus removing his meeting with To'kini.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Model updated to the player Zandalari model. He can now be found in Zuldazar.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.