Clandestine Operation (blood elf)
|Level||98 - 110 (Requires 98)|
Listen to Vereesa Windrunner.
- Listen to Vereesa Windrunner
It is no small matter for me to seek the aid of a blood elf. Your leaders have turned their backs on the sacrifices made by my family and so many others.
Yet I have witnessed your deeds firsthand, <name>. I have seen you fight for Azeroth time and again. And like the rest of us, you have endured many trials and hardships to reach this point.
Now, I must ask your help. Will you hear me out?
You will receive:
- 1 54
- 1480 XP
Now you must decide whether you will stand with me.
The time to make our move is now.
- Speaking with Vereesa
- I'm counting on you, <name>.
- What is the mission?
- Vereesa Windrunner says: My eldest sister, Alleria, has been missing for years. A demon we captured claims she is being held on a Legion world called Niskara by some sort of inquisition. Her return would be invaluable!
- Ranger Orestes says: Admit it, Vereesa! This mission is personal!
- Vereesa Windrunner says: Alleria's knowledge about the Legion could help us defeat them once and for all. Our goal is to reacquire a strategic asset... nothing more!
- Ranger Orestes says: I should be going with you. If this is a trap, you need my bow covering your backs!
- Vereesa Windrunner says: No, Orestes. I won't risk anyone else until we're certain Alleria's there. I do not trust the demon's word. But this might be our only chance to save my... to retrieve a valuable ally.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.