|Level||50 (Requires 50)|
|Category||Vale of Eternal Blossoms|
You say a mogu asked for your help? This is quite uncharacteristic.
I'd be happy to help you uncover the origins of this sigil. To be honest, the prospect of a mogu clan that isn't openly hostile interests me greatly. Just think of the possibilities!
Let's get down to business. We'll need to consult the volumes on the various mogu clans in the vale to narrow it down.
You will receive:
- 11 70
- 8,950 XP
Why are you talking to me? The knowledge you seek is in the tomes.
If the mogu are once again following Ra-den it could mean an end to their days of war.
This is very exciting!
- On accept
- Lorewalker Cho says: As you know, the mogu clans were once again united by the resurrected Thunder King, Lei Shen.
- Lorewalker Cho says: After his defeat, the mogu splintered and began warring for dominance. Many new clans arose from the ashes.
- Lorewalker Cho says: Perhaps this sigil belongs to one of them. Let's begin our search with my copy of "The Serpent Masters".
- Reading The Serpent Masters
- Lorewalker Cho says: With their command over storm and serpent, many consider the Zan-Tien the dominant clan... though the others surely disagree..
- Lorewalker Cho says: However, I see nothing pertaining to our mysterious sigil. Perhaps my copy of "Power through Blood" holds the answer...
- Reading Power Through Blood
- Lorewalker Cho says: Masters of blood magic, the Dokani bolster their ranks with powerful war machines fueled by the life essence of those they conquer.
- Lorewalker Cho says: This looks nothing like the sigil, though. See if you can find a copy of "Will of Stone".
- Reading Will of Stone
- Lorewalker Cho says: Stubborn and prideful, the Baruk use the spirits of the dead to animate the statues littering their ruins and turn them into immortal soldiers.
- Lorewalker Cho says: The sigil does not appear here, either. Could it be we've not encountered these mogu before?
- Lorewalker Cho says: Wait... there is one more tome we could search. Bring me a copy of "The Origins of the Mogu".
- Reading Origins of the Mogu
- Lorewalker Cho says: Originally, the mogu served the titans as builders and guardians. Those who answered to Highkeeper Ra-den were known as the "Rajani".
- Lorewalker Cho says: Remarkable! The sigil matches that of the Rajani! Is it possible that this ancient clan has been resurrected? And what of Ra-den?
- Patch 8.3.0 (2020-01-14): Added.