|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.0.4.
- Snarling, the druid lunged not with hand, but with paw.
Claw is a basic direct damage melee attack. It requires the druid to be in to be used. It is an instant attack which causes damage equal to your base attack plus the additional damage. It can thus be combined with . Druids that spec full Feral should replace Claw with , since it does more damage and adds a de-buff for the same energy cost.
- Claw is a a basic Druid spell in Hearthstone. The flavor text reads: "The claw decides who will stay and who will go."
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Removed.
- Patch 1.12.0 (2006-08-22): Fixed a bug where the incorrect sound was being played by the Claw attack.
- Patch 0.7 (2004-06-15): Damage increased. Energy cost reduced if Claw fails.