This achievement is account-wide - not all memories need to come from one character.
The instant that players turn in the fifteenth memory, an in-game cinematic plays. It shows a memory, from the imprisoned Runecaver's perspective:
- The Jailer says: Look at you. Pathetic. A puppet dancing on strings.
- Runecarver says: I will not break... I will not break... I will not...
- The Jailer says: Fool. Your mind is already broken.
- The Jailer comes into view as he walks slowly around the Runecarver's Oubliette.
- The Jailer says: But even a broken thing can be made to serve.
- The Jailer says: Countless secrets extracted. Insidious designs forged into weapons for my armies.
- The Jailer stops in front of the Runecarver.
- The Jailer says: But I require... more.
- The Jailer unleashes beams of energy from his hands and the camera shakes violently.
- Runecarver says: (screams in pain)
- The Jailer says: Your grandest design... to claim the final prize.
- The Jailer says: The secret that the First Ones sought to hide.
- The Jailer says: Yes. Your finest mourneblade...
- The Runecarver looks up. An image of Frostmourne appears in the Jailer's left hand.
- The Jailer says: ...and a crown fit for the king of the damned.
- The image is replaced with one of the Helm of Domination.
- The Jailer says: The vessels... of Domination.
- Patch 9.0.2 (2020-11-17): Added.