- Clockwork Rocket Bot
- Binds when picked up
- Use: Teaches you how to summon this companion.
Clockwork Rocket Bot was originally obtained from opening a during the Feast of Winter Veil. It can now rarely be found inside a .
This mechanical warrior is a favorite gift during Winter Veil. Batteries not included, but rockets definitely are!
- Mechanical: Comes back to life once per battle returning to 20% health.
- +50% damage from -33% damage from
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 4|
|Level 10||Level 15||Level 20|
Initially, this pet could be buffed, "healed", and otherwise have beneficial spells cast on it like a party member. Power Word: Shield in particular could be cast on the robot, allowing it to survive several simultaneous attacks before falling over. This was hotfixed shortly thereafter.
- If this non-combat pet is used around other Clockwork Rocket Bots, one will annihilate the other one and will have to be re-summoned. In rare cases, both bots manage to kill each other.
- Players that obtained one of these during 2007's Winter Veil event got a Feat of Strength, .
- Patch 3.3.3 introduced , a recolored copy of this pet, including its interaction. Both types of bots will fight each other no matter the color.