|Experience||15,050 (level 100)|
- Akaari confronted
The Legerdemain Lounge isn't far from here. We have agents nearby who can secure the area.
Come prepared for a fight. Akaari won't go down easily.
You will receive:
- 15 40 (level 100)
- 15,050 XP (level 100)
I can't believe it...
It was a ruse?!
On accept, Valeera begins running up the stairs to the southeast before despawning.
- Valeera Sanguinar says: Akaari... your time has come.
At the Legerdemain Lounge, several Uncrowned Peacekeepers are patrolling or guarding the building. Some of the lounge's patrons are cowering in fear in the corner. Valeera is standing in the center of the lounge.
- Uncrowned Peacekeeper says: The lounge is secure, <name>.
- Valeera Sanguinar says: Akaari retreated upstairs as we arrived. She's all yours.
Once you ascend the stairs to the upper floor, Akaari emerges from one of the rooms.
- Akaari Shadowgore says: I should thank you. You've saved me the effort of finding you.
- Akaari Shadowgore says: Kil'jaeden will be pleased when I bring him your head.
- Akaari Shadowgore says: One by one, you will all fall to the Fangs.
- Akaari Shadowgore says: Kirel volosh!
- Akaari Shadowgore says: Miserable worm. Die!
Upon killing Akaari, however, she drops the illusion and is revealed to actually be a Shadowgore Bloodmaiden.
- Shadowgore Bloodmaiden says: You think my master so foolish...?
Valeera runs up the stairs and walks into the room.
- Valeera Sanguinar says: Do you have the fangs?
- Level 45
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.