|Rewards||0 (+6 60 at max level)|
Coax the spirits from Thundris Windweaver, Elissa Starbreeze, Taldan, and Caylais Moonfeather.
- Thundris Windweaver's spirit coaxed
- Sentinel Elissa Starbreeze's spirit coaxed
- Taldan's spirit coaxed
- Caylais Moonfeather's spirit coaxed
Your friends back at the refugee camp are unaware of the true and imminent danger that the Twilight's Hammer cultists have already brought into the world.
For you to deal with that, we'll first need to get some help from the dead of Auberdine.
Search through the ruins of the town and find the corpses of Thundris Windweaver, Elissa Starbreeze, Taldan, and Caylais Moonfeather. Coax the spirits from their bodies and then return with them to me here.
I sense that you have not quite coaxed each of the spirits of the four I sent you after. Return when you have, and <name>, hurry. We are almost out of time!
So much death and pain. Can there be any doubt that there is more yet to come?
All I wish to do is move onward into the Goddess's embrace as do these others.
But first, let us see if we can keep even more misery and destruction from being spread.
- Thundris Windweaver's corpse lays sprawled out here, the apparent victim of the Twilight's Hammer's machinations.
Coax Thundris Windweaver's spirit.
Sentinel Elissa Starbreeze
- The sentinel's body rests here, the apparent victim of the elemental onslaught that has overtaken the town.
Coax the spirit out of Sentinel Elissa Starbreeze's corpse.
- Here's where Taldan served his last drink.
Coax Taldan's corpse to give up its spirit.
- Far too powerful for these elementals, Caylais and her hippogryphs must have been struck down by something else.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.