|Level||45 (Requires 45)|
Find the warlock that has been irresponsibly summoning demons and obtain a written confession of his wrongdoings.
My location has to be kept secret, at least until I have proof of my innocence.
The scene of my latest "crime" is a nearby cave, where unruly imps and other nasty demons are roaming free. Find the lousy warlock who's responsible, and get him to write a confession.
Did you get a confession yet?
I can't come out of hiding until I can prove my innocence.
This writing is a bit difficult to decipher, but I think all the pertinent information is included.
Armed with this confession, I should be able to prove my innocence and focus on more pressing matters.
- 16,450 XP
- On approach
- Galius Miremoore says: Where are all the powerful demons hiding?
- Galius Miremoore grumbles.
- Galius Miremoore says: Another imp?! Unbelievable.
- What do you want, warlock? Can't you see I'm busy?
- Who summoned all these imps?
- Uh... not me. Definitely not me.
- Like I told the guards in Dalaran, it's probably the Fizzlebang girl. Just like her brother, always summoning a mess of demons she can't control.
- Lulubelle says you're to blame.
- She would say that, wouldn't she? Further proof that you can't trust a Fizzlebang!
- Confess your crimes!
- Galius Miremoore yells: Crimes? The only thing I am guilty of is being the most powerful warlock in all of Azeroth!
- Galius Miremoore yells: Come minions, aid me in battle against this accuser!
- Galius Miremoore yells: Minions...?
- Galius Miremoore says: Stop, please! I'll pen a confession, assuming you didn't break my writing hand...
- Acquire the chosen artifact:
- Complete both:
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.