- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): The effect of is now a part of this ability, and Combat Potency is now learned at level 10. A second rank has been added with Combat Potency's original effect, which now has a 75% chance to proc (up from 30%).
- Patch 7.2.5 (2017-06-13): Combat Potency proc rate increased to 30% (was 20%), and Energy per proc reduced to 10 (was 15).
- Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25): Now available at level 50 (up from level 34).
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): No longer increases Haste. Chance to proc increased.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Now the Combat rogue secondary stat attunement. In addition to its previous effects, Combat Potency will now also grant 5% increased Haste from all sources.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): No longer a talent. Now a passive ability for Combat. The chance to proc is now based off the off-hand weapon's speed (previously was a flat 20% chance).
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Moved from tier 8 to tier 4. Reduced from 5 points to 3 points.
- Patch 3.0.3 (2008-11-04): Now only works with autoattacks (no more .)
- Patch 2.0.7 (2007-02-13): The talent no longer causes rogues to have a chance to gain energy when other players hit them with off-hand attacks.
- Patch 2.0.1 (2006-12-05): Added.
|Rank 1||Rank 2|