Speak with Gory at the Writhing Haunt and challenge him to combat.
- Gory defeated
In fact, you might still be able to help train some of my men. You probably noticed the abomination outside. We initially tried to fight him, but he didn't fight back. He seems to want to help out on the farm.
Take a group of four settlers and challenge this abomination to combat. He seems to be pretty tough, but with one of him and five of you, I think you'll have a chance at beating him.
You will also receive:
If we're going to help out in this battle for Andorhal, we need to learn how to fight.
We can handle things from here. I thank you for your help, <name>.
I assume that when we next meet, it will be in battle. Take care of yourself until then. We'll need all the help we can get.
On accepting the quest, four Provincial Minutemen (farmers) appear. You are able to control them via a basic pet interface: Attack/follow/move to, and aggressive/defense/passive.
- Speaking with Gory
- Gory always wanted to be a farmer.
- If you really want to help out, you can help me and my friends with some combat practice.
- Gory says: You want to fight? Alright, Gory fight.
- On defeat
- Gory says: Gory give up! You farmers fight more good!
- Part 1 - The first battle for Andorhal
- / /
- Both of the following, in either order:
- All of the following, in any order:
- Part 2 - The uneasy calm
- Part 3 - The mending of the Plaguelands
- The Menders' Stead (quest) (breadcrumb)
- Part 4 - Living in the Plaguelands
- Part 5 - Hearthglen
- Part 6 - The renewed plague
- Part 7 - The battle resumes