Communing With Malorne
|Start||Archdruid Hamuul Runetotem|
|Level||110 (Requires 110)|
Speak to Remulos at Nordrassil.
Our work here is done, <name>. We have successfully defended the Dreamway. It will be only a matter of time before it is restored to its former state.
But we have more important matters at hand.
I am glad to see you, <name>.
My grandfather, Malorne, the ancient god of the wilds himself... long have I wished for this day, only to find that he is in great peril.
If he is trapped in the Nightmare, then what hope remains for the rest of us?
- 16,450 XP
- Quest accept
- Archdruid Hamuul Runetotem says: We will see you on the other side in Nordrassil, Archdruid.
- Keeper Remulos
- The time has come to use the Idol of the Wilds and call upon the great god, Malorne. Never did I believe I would see the great ancient himself. This is a moment that we will speak of for ages to come.
- I am ready to begin.
- Keeper Remulos says: Rest your hands upon the Idol and we will begin the ritual.
- As the druid adventurer does so, everyone else joins in channeling their energy at a fixed point above the lake. A portal opens and the spirit of Malorne appears through it.
- Druids of Azeroth, protectors of the Dream, my sons and daughters...
- I must speak quickly, for my mind grows clouded.
- I sensed Shaladrassil's corruption, and entered the Emerald Dream to destroy the Nightmare's source.
- Deeper and deeper I fought. When I arrived at the Rift, I saw their true strength.
- The Nightmare will spread like a disease, festering and multiplying. It will engulf all of Azeroth in its twisted reality.
- I can no longer see the way back to the Dream. I am trapped in a Nightmare of my own making.
- Druids, my time is done. It is up to you now.
- The spirit of Malorne fades away.
- Acquire the chosen artifact:
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.