|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
Confession is a priest ability, available at level 25 by the glyph .
List of confessions
This section concerns content related to Mists of Pandaria.
- "For a long time, I thought the plural of anecdote WAS data."
- "I always forget to gem my gear."
- "I always wanted to be a paladin."
- "I ask for the Light to give me strength, but I'm not sure it really does."
- "I asked a friend for gold to buy my first mount."
- "I dabble in archaeology, but I'm just not that interested in history."
- "I died to an elevator once. Maybe more than once."
- "I don't know if Milhouse is a good guy or not."
- "I don't really have a clue who the Sin'dorei are."
- "I don't really remember you in the mountains."
- "I don't treat all of my mounts equally."
- "I fell off of Dalaran."
- "I find all these names with so many apostrophes so confusing."
- "I forgot the Sunwell."
- "I go into dungeons not to make Azeroth a better place, but just for loot."
- "I have "borrowed" things from my guild bank."
- "I have stood in the fire."
- "I haven't been in a barber shop in months. Goblins with scissors. Shudder."
- "I know he's a jerk, but there's something about Garrosh..."
- "I light things on fire and yell BY FIRE BE PURGED when nobody is looking."
- "I never use the lightwell."
- "I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day."
- "I once took a bow that a hunter wanted."
- "I outbid a friend on an auction for something I didn't really want."
- "I really wasn't prepared. Who knew?"
- "I said I had been in the dungeon before, but i had no idea what I was doing. It was embarassing."
- "I saw a mage cast a spell once and my jaw really did drop at the damage."
- "I sometimes forget if Northrend is north or south of here."
- "I sometimes use my mount to travel really short distances. I mean REALLY short."
- "I sometimes wonder if tauren taste like... you know."
- "I spent six months chasing the Time-Lost Proto-Drake."
- "I thought pandaren were a type of furbolg."
- "I told my raid leader that I was ready, but I wasn't really ready."
- "I wasn't really at the opening of Ahn'Qiraj, I just read about it. "
- "I went into Alterac Valley and didn't help my team at all."
- "Oh, I took the candle."
- "Sometimes I ask for a warlock to summon me when I'm really not that far away."
- "Sometimes when I'm questing, I want to be alone, so I pretend I can't hear my friends."
- "This is just a setback."
- "Troll toes sort of creep me out."
Added in 5.4
- "I inspect others to see if they are inspecting me."
- "I'm going to totally ninja that hunter's loot."
- "I don't use the strongest battle pets. Just the cutest ones."
- "I still carry around Argent Crusade Scorugestones [sic]. You never know when they'll be useful again."
- "I care more about transmogrification gear than upgrade gear."
- "When my allies get mind controlled, I try really hard to kill them."
- "I always sell all of my old gear to the same vendor. Dude's rich or something."
- "I get heart of the wild and the other heart of the wild confused."
- "When pandaren tell me to slooow doooown, I just want to punch them."
- "I always ask someone else how to reforge my gear."
- "I haven't visited Sunsong Ranch in months. I can just imagine weeds and virmen everywhere."
- "I can't decide between Horde and Alliance. Horde has goblin mages with quad-pigtails but Alliance has dwarf priests with twirly braids."
- "I think one time I tried to kill Lei Shi instead of Lei Shen."
- "I feel bad for my ground mounts. I hardly ever use them anymore."
This section concerns content related to Warlords of Draenor.
- "After so much talk about Garrison, I thought it was a person."
- "I knew he played a priest..."
- "I have no idea how to pronounce Draenor."
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed. Effect moved to .
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Cooldown reduced.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.