Conflict and Strife
|Conflict and Strife|
Conflict increases the defensive benefit from your Versatility by 50% while you are stunned.|
Strife lasts 14 seconds.
Conflict grants a stack of Strife when you dispel, interrupt, or apply a loss of control effect.|
Strife stacks up to 8 times.
|Rank 4||Conflict gains an enhanced appearance.|
Conflict and Strife is an Azerite Essence obtained via rated PvP content.
- Rank 1 is learned from , purchased for 250 from Marshal Gabriel in Boralus or Xander Silberman in Zuldazar.
- Rank 2 is learned from , purchased for 500 from Marshal Gabriel or Xander Silberman while at a PvP rating of at least 1,000.
- Rank 3 is learned from , purchased for 1,000 from Marshal Gabriel or Xander Silberman while at a PvP rating of at least 1,400.
The subject of this section could only be obtained prior to patch 9.0.1.
- Rank 4 was learned from , earned by reaching Elite rank in PvP and opening your next weekly PvP War Chest.
- This essence was mentioned in the April Fools' Day patch 188.8.131.52888 notes: "Conflict and Strife is now only obtainable through Fishing."
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 9.0.1 (2020-10-13):
- Hotfix (2020-06-09):
- Hotfix (2019-08-20): Learning new ranks of Conflict and Strife should now properly grant achievements such as .
- Hotfix (2019-08-14): Conflict and Strife's Rank 4 visual should now properly display when PvP events are triggered such as capturing a flag or interrupting a target.
- Hotfix (2019-07-18): Resolved an issue that caused some abilities granted by Conflict and Strife to be taught to a character twice.
- Hotfix (2019-07-17):
- Conflict and Strife now uses a character's specialization PvP talent icon as the active ability button.
- Fixed an issue that caused some PvP talents to display in the chat window that they have been learned when entering PvP combat, or have the PvP talent through Conflict and Strife.
- Patch 8.2.0 (2019-06-25): Added.
|Rank 1||Rank 2||Rank 3||Rank 4|