Conquest is a max-level PvP currency used to purchase Rated PvP gear, awarded for participating in PvP.
Conquest is rewarded from PvP participation, the greatest source being from winning Rated arenas and battlegrounds. There is a cap of 550 Conquest earned per week. This cap increases every week by an additional 550, allowing players to earn any missed Conquest at any point. Any Conquest earned over the cap is wasted. Conquest can only be earned at level 60 during an active season.
|Conquest Awards||Rated 2s||Rated 3s||RBGs|
|First Daily Win||35||50||150|
|First Daily Win||40||65||15||40|
- Against Overwhelming Odds: 200
- Instanced "Observing" quests
Special Event Weeks
Seasonal Epic Battleground Quests
As a currency
|Chest, Helm, Legs||875|
|Boots, Gloves, Shoulders||700|
|PvP Medallion Trinkets||525|
|Off-hands and Shields||450|
The base item level available is based on the player's rank. Rated gear can be further upgraded with .
- Hotfix (2020-12-15): "Battle for Azeroth Assaults no longer award Conquest."
- Hotfix (2020-12-07): "Weapons sold for Conquest by Zo'sorg in Oribos will not require additional Achievements to purchase."
- Patch 9.0.2 (2020-11-17): The Conquest counter has been reset to zero. Conquest is now used to purchase rated PvP gear starting with the new season.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.