||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.0.4.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes.
- Conviction (3 ranks)
- Holy, Tier 5
- Gives you a 1/2/3% bonus to damage and healing for 15 sec after causing a critical effect from a weapon swing, spell, or ability. This effect stacks up to 3 times.
Damage and healing|
Conviction is a talent in the Holy paladin tree that gives a bonus to the paladin's damage and healing after causing a critical effect from a weapon, spell or ability and stacks 3 times.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Removed.
- Hotfix (2011-01-26): The bonus healing provided by Conviction now functions correctly when healing other players.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Redesigned. Now works like the former talent [Vengeance].