Court of Harvesters
|Main leader||Prince Renathal|
|Base of operations||
Court of the Harvesters
|Theater of operations||Revendreth, Shadowlands|
The Court of Harvesters are a reputation faction in Revendreth comprised of venthyr and their servants. The court is made up of the eponymous Harvesters; venthyr that were created or chosen from former mortals by Denathrius to represent certain sins to be used in the name of Revendreth. These seven harvesters were gifted with special medallions that gave them tremendous powers. After Denathrius' turn to the Jailer, elements of the court rose up in defiance. By the end of the , only the faction that rose against Denathrius survives, and more and more venthyr are binding themselves to the court instead of the Master and his tyrants.
After countless ages spent under the rule of Sire Denathrius, authority in Revendreth is now shared amongst the Court of Harvesters. These noble venthyr carry out the sacred duty of redeeming prideful souls.
The Court of Harvesters are those venthyr who bear the seven Medallions, called the Medallions of the Harvesters, created in Sinfall by Sire Denathrius, each containing a fraction of Denathrius' power, and allowing Denathrius to see the actions of each Harvester. The Medallions give each Harvester authority of their respective Ward and duties otherwise, as well as great power. There is an area between Sinfall and Castle Nathria with the same name. The Harvesters were originally created in Sinfall, but of the original Harvesters only three remain: Prince Renathal, The Curator, and The Stonewright.
- Prince Renathal — Harvester of Dominion, bearer of its Medallion after regaining it from Kel'Thuzad, formerly residing in Darkwall Tower, now in Sinfall within the Ember Ward.
- The Accuser — Harvester of Pride, bearer of its Medallion and ruler of the Ceremony Ward after removing the Lord Chamberlain, normally residing in the Halls of Atonement.
- The Countess — Harvester of Desire, bearer of its Medallion until given to the Maw Walker and ruler of the Castle Ward, residing in Redelav Tower. She rules the various Venthyr noble houses.
- The Curator — Harvester of Avarice, bearer of its Medallion and ruler of the Catacombs Ward, normally residing in their manor in the Archivam.
- The Stonewright — Harvester of Wrath, bearer of its Medallion and ruler of the Military Ward, residing at Dominance Keep. She is the mother of all stoneborn.
- The Caretaker — Former Harvester of Envy, formerly residing at their own Manor in the Village Ward. They were replaced by the Tithelord.
- Lord Chamberlain † — Briefly another Harvester of Pride, after The Accuser was removed by the Maw Walker as a favor to Denathrius.
- The Fearstalker † — Former Harvester of Dread, bearer of its Medallion and ruler of the Forest Ward, normally residing at the Fearstalker's Lodge, defeated by the Maw Walker, General Draven and The Accuser.
- The Tithelord † — Former Harvester of Envy, bearer of its Medallion and ruler of the Village Ward, residing in the Caretaker's Manor, defeated by the Maw Walker with the help of both the Venthyr and the Necrolords. He had been conspiring with Kel'Thuzad.
- Medallions of the Harvesters
|Honored||Bedazzled Belt||137 63 68||Leather Waist|
|Design: Revitalizing Jewel Doublet||1,215||Jewelcrafting Design|
|Flourished Cummerbund||136 59 64||Cloth Waist|
|Ostentatious Buckle||137 11 66||Mail Waist|
|Reflective Waistguard||136 7 62||Plate Waist|
|Courtier's Mantle||214 89 38||Cloth Shoulder|
|Courtier's Pauldron||213 32 94||Leather Shoulder|
|Courtier's Shoulderguard||215 65 49||Mail Shoulder|
|Courtier's Shoulderplate||214 11 16||Plate Shoulder|
|Glittering Gold Sinstone Chain||1500||Back|
|Recipe: Feast of Gluttonous Hedoism||1,588 50||Cooking Recipe|
|Technique: Contract: Court of Harvesters||1,588 50||Inscription Technique|
|Reinforced High Collar||128 43 61||Neck|
Notes and trivia
- The sins of Revendreth of each Medallion seems to be based off of the Roman Catholic Seven Deadly Sins.
- The Tithelord we encounter is the 275th Harvester of Envy, while The Countess has been the Harvester of Desire for so long, everyone believes she is one of the original, non-mortal venthyr like Renathal.
- By the end of the and storylines, the Fearstalker and the Tithelord have been killed and their Medallions claimed, Prince Renathal has recovered his Medallion, the Accuser has recovered her Medallion, and the Curator and the Countess have both willingly given their Medallions to Prince Renathal, with the purpose of empowering the for Renathal to become the new ruler of Revendreth. It is unclear if this means that Prince Renathal will become the new Sire. This could mean that the Harvesters of Dominion, Dread, and Envy all need replacements on the Court for things to go back to normal, if the traditional roles were maintained.
- The fact the Medallion of Dominion is capable of altering the fabric of the Shadowlands themselves, and its similarity to the name "Domination" used in the context of the Maw and the Jailer, gestures at some conneciton.
- Given that we defeated the Fearstalker without attempting to get her sinstone (as was done when usurping the Accuser during the leveling campaign, and as Kyrians use when attempting to coerce the Countess) and we are not explicitly told she was a former mortal (as in the case of the Tithelord), it is possible she was one of the original venthyr made from Denathrius's will.
- Patch 9.0.2 (2020-11-17): Added.