Crouching Carrot, Hidden Turnip
Virmen hoarders in for a surprise
|Level||87 (Requires 86)|
|Category||Valley of the Four Winds|
Toss Orange-Colored Turnips in front of 12 Twitchheel Hoarders.
- Virmen tricked with Orange-Painted Turnip × 12
Uncle Chen's still got his eye on me, which means I won't be wandering off any time soon. I guess it's up to you to take these turnips... I mean, "carrots"... into the Twisted Warren and deliver them for me.
It should be pretty simple. Just toss the vegetables in front of virmen, then watch their reaction when they find out it's really a turnip!
Go, torment those virmen, <name>!
Bah ha hah haaa! I love messing with virmen.
- 129000 XP
Pick up and before heading out. Head down into one of the holes in the field to enter the Twisted Warren. Toss "carrots" to virmen hoarders and loot oats off the ground. In the middle of the warren at the bottom is Chufa, a level 86 elite virmen with 921k health. Hoarders appear in groups of three, and the turnip item is a ground-targeted AoE, so aim for the center of the group.
Throw a turnip
- Carrot appeared!
- Carrot grow right in front of us!
- Carrot? For US?!?!
- Carrots never bad!
- Good things happen to us today.
- I just notice funny-looking carrot!
- I love it. I love this carrot.
- I think we should eat it.
- I trust it.
- It so fat!
- It so juicy!
- It... perfect.
- Let's all eat it!
- Look, look! Weird, bumpy carrot!
- Mmm... carrot!
- Ooh, carrot!
- Seems legit.
- We so lucky.
- Why we not eating carrot?
- Ahh, turnip! Get out of here!
- Carrot was turnip! Run!
- False carrot alert! False carrot alert!
- Get away from it!
- I confused!
- It horrible!
- NO! It's TURNIP!
- NO! Not turnip!!
- No, we been tricked!
- Run away! Run away!
- Stay away! We no know what it can do!
- We been duped!
- Who would do this?!
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.